Join our dedicated staff in a program committed to providing excellence in education, one child at a time.
Full-time or part-time Speech Pathologist position available for the 2019-2020 school year.
- must possess or be eligible for licensure as a Speech Pathologist in Massachusetts
- must possess or be eligible for Certification of Clinical Competence through ASHA
- must have fluent sign language skills and be comfortable using a total communication approach
- should have experience with differentiated instruction and assessment
- should demonstrate competency with required special education processes and documentation (IEP's, Progress Reports etc...)
Salary will be based on degree(s) and experience.
Please e-mail your resume and a cover letter to Veronica Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested, please send resume or contact information to:
Coordinator of Student & Administrative Services
32 Norway Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106